Gallagher-Kaiser (GK) is a world leader in the engineering, procurement and construction of industrial paint finishing systems, leveraging over 70 years of industry expertise, advanced technologies and unparalleled service. We work in partnership with our customers to deliver the utmost, hands-on coordination needed to ensure our systems integrate seamlessly within their larger operations.
At Gallagher-Kaiser, we have the resources to meet the full spectrum of paint finishing system needs—from start to finish:
- Design & Engineering Services
- 3D BIM Generation
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Pre-Treatment Systems
- Electrodeposition Systems
- Industrial Heaters
- Industrial Ovens (Radiant Tube Oven)
- Abatement Systems
- Custom Air Handling Units
- Spray Booths
- Booth & Decks
- Facility Launch
G-Kleen Plastic Enclosures
Gallagher-Kaiser’s patented G-Kleen® tunneling systems offer the most flexible design options available. Used extensively in paint finishing systems for decades, each G-Kleen® system is manufactured to individual job requirements with custom sizes, color tints, and materials fabricated to rigid specifications. G-Kleen® tunneling systems are engineered to work with existing lighting and fire protection systems. Enclosures and partitions are designed around current conveyors and equipment. While floor supported tunnels are more cost effective, ceiling mounted systems are available.
Kaiser Compact Eliminator (KCe)
Gallagher-Kaiser's patented wet scrubber eliminator, the KCe, the most cost effective, efficient and cleanest spray booth scrubber available today.
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Reduced paint particle emission to atmosphere (documented, based on current customer standards)
- Reduction in recirculation filtration disposal and maintenance costs per year
- Available for new installations or retrofitted applications for existing facilities