Since our establishment in 1952, Gallagher-Kaiser (GK) is proud to remain a privately owned company with a distinguished history of expertise within the industrial process industry.
Today, GK is a vertically integrated, turn-key supplier of industrial systems, custom HVAC, mechanical systems and electrical power distribution. We provide expertise across a wide array of markets, performing everything from design conception to the management of complex paint finishing systems.
Over our 70 year history, we’ve steadily grown to become the world's top paint finishing supplier.
We are an 9-time General Motors Supplier of the Year Award winner and a 2-time General Motors Overdrive Award winner for Sustainability (2020) and Safety (2021).
Subsidiaries & Divisions
- Universal Piping Industries (UPI)
- Gallagher-Kaiser de México
- Gallagher-Kaiser Canada Enterprises
- Kais-AIR, a division of Gallagher-Kaiser
- Robert S. Kaiser, Owner & CEO
- Tracy E. Roberts, President & COO
- Ken M. Krause, CFO
- Shannon Watts, Vice President
- Jim Huff, Vice President Kais-AIR Division
- Joseph P. Kaiser V, President - UPI
- Daryl Clifford, Vice President - UPI
- Stewart Taylor, Vice President - UPI
- Troy, MI
- Detroit, MI
- Monterrey, México
- Windsor, Ontario
GK is also part owner of Wisconsin-based, air pollution control equipment manufacturer, TANN Corporation.